- Where do I get the Flash player?
For Google Chrome the Flash player is already built-in, this Flash player will update automatically when there is a new version. For the other browsers please visit the download page: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
- How do I enable the Flash Player in Google Chrome when there is no Flash detected?
Type chrome://settings/content in the address bar to open the Content Settings page. Scroll down to Flash. Select Allow sites to run Flash. Click Finished.
- How do I enable the Flash Player in Firefox when there is no Flash detected?
Choose Firefox » Tools » Add-ons. Select Plugins. In the list of Add-ons, look for Shockwave Flash (another name for Flash Player) and check the status that appears to the right of the plug-in name. Select Always Activate.
- How do I enable the Flash Player in Edge when there is no Flash detected?
Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu. Select the Settings menu item. Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View advanced settings button. Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
- How do I enable the Flash Player in Safari (OSX or Sierra) when there is no Flash detected?